The you know that you can print your web page with your browser? On the contrary, online web page is built as an easy accessible display document browser in which is written in HTML form. However, downloading your web page with your browser can be very easy if only you follow the steps written down in this article. Meanwhile, we have three types of web page users can access which includes “Static website design, CMS or dynamic website and ecommerce website.
Nevertheless, web page document is available World Wide Web and its pages are save on web services in which users can view using their operating web browser. A Web page consist of text, images, graphics, audio, video, and hyper link etc. Hence, in this article below you users will learn how to download or print web page on this including browser Opera Mini, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer.
Print a Web Page with Opera Mini
- Launch your browsers
- Search for the website you want to print its page
- For Windows, click on “Opera menu” icon at the top left side of the screen, then tap “print” button. For Mac, from the file menu, click on “Print” tab
- Choose from the options presented on the print dialog menu. For destination, you can tap the “change” widget, to select another printer. For pages, simply Key in the number of pages you want to print for copies, you can enter the number of copies you want to print. The layout, you choose either to print in portrait or landscape. You can also choose the color, paper size, and other options given
- After selecting from the options, Press on the “print” tab
Print with Safari Browser
- Open safari
- Browse to the website you want to print it’s page
- Go to the file menu
- Tap on “Print” tab
- The printing options will appear on the new page, select printer you want or add a printer. You can presets to pre-select the default settings. You can as well enter the number of copies, pages you want, including the paper size, scale, print backgrounds, then headers and footers.
- When you are done with selection, then click on the “Print” widget
How to Print In Edge Browser
- Navigate to open the Edge browser
- Search for the Web page you desire to print
- Press on the edge browser “menu” tab, which is represented with three dots at the top of the screen
- Click on the “print” option
- From the dialog box, select these options, printer, orientation, copies, pages, scale, margins, headers and footers
After choosing from the box, then tap on the “print” widget to start the printing process.
Print Web Page In Internet Explorer
The steps below is for version IE 11 users
Launch Internet Explorer
Go to the Web page you like to print
Move to the right top of the screen and click on the “tools” widget represented with a gear look
Navigate to “Print” item and then click on the “print” tab from the list.
A new page will open displaying printer, page range, number of copies, print frames, print all linked documents and table of links. From this options you can select the act you want to perform
When you have finished making your Selections, then you can navigate and tap on the “Print” tab